Skeleton Crew Challenge by Trayce Snow
Hey CFA! – Throwing another challenge your way for Halloween– this one is SEVEN days, not 100, but a challenge nonetheless and an opportunity for you to get to know the benefits of rowing. The Skeleton Crew Challenge is supported by Concept 2 and encouraged by the coaching staff at CFA.
Here’s how it works:
- Row at least 31,000 meters between October 25 and October 31
- Individual challenge
- Meters must be entered into your online logbook at concept2.com - indoor rower meters only
- Everyone is eligible to participate, but, again, you must have an online logbook
- Rowers meeting the challenge will have:
- name included on the Skeleton Crew Honor Boards
- a specially designed downloadable certificate
- a Skeleton Crew heat transfer for making your own t-shirt
- bragging rights!!
An intro to rowing class will be held Wednesday October 24 at 6pm, the day before the challenge starts. The class is free and will cover rowing basics and challenge basics. If you are interested in giving rowing a try but aren’t yet sure about the challenge, feel free to come out to the intro class.
For the challenge, stop by during normal gym hours to row or join one of row classes by signing up here.